Tots & Tech Study for Preschool Parents
Purpose: Understand how families with young children can use technology in their daily lives to track health and behavior
Parents are invited to volunteer for a research study conducted by Dr. Bridget Armstrong, a professor in Arnold School of Public Health at the University of South Carolina.
The purpose of this study is to learn how children and families use technology. You are being asked to participate in this study because you are a caregiver of a child age 3-5. The study is conducted 100 percent remotely.
To be eligible:
– Primary caregiver of a child, ages 3-5 years
– Own a smart phone device (Apple iOS, Android)
– Complete surveys via phone
– Download a screen time phone app
– Complete an interview about your experience
– Wear activity watch daily for 30 days
How long will it take?
~5 hours over the course of approximately 1.5 months
Families will receive up to $180 per participation each year*
(*Some families will be asked to participate a second time)
For more information, visit the Tots & Tech Study website, call/text 803-250-1730, or email email@example.com.
Leave a Reply